New adventure

Today I remembered the old Kärcher Pressure Washer that i got from a friend. The only thing he told me was "it's blowing fuses". I tested it and it did!

I suspected moisture in the junction box and it was... and more.

The junction box was full of moist and rust and when I opened the switch, a piece was broken loose.

Have glued the piece back with Super Glue and so far it seems to work.

The motor still did not work and after dismantling more parts I could feel that the motor was not rotating, at all.

Suspected a bearing failure but it was worse. The rotor and stator were glued togeteher by rust. Bearings are fine!

After de-rusting I put the parts together and it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment