2011-10-29

Got some parts welded, finally.

Among the welded parts was the modified front fork tubes for the Fleetwood.
(one of the old bleeders was broken so I replaced both of them.



For the CB125 the brake cable grommet on the front brake shield was broken so I decided to also modify/remove the whole speedo drive. The cast aluminium in the brake shield is not easy to weld so I will most likely have to paint it.



In the rim, that will go on the front drum brake, there was a crack that had to be welded. Maybe I should have filled in all the small dents/nicks to? The reason why I had this rim repaired, in the first place, is that it's an original DID valanced aluminium rim. The rim is also stamped YDS2M, which is a Yamaha?



The 'only' thing left is a lot of grinding...

No comments:

Post a Comment